The RICS Home Survey – Level 3 service includes:
• a thorough inspection of the property and
• a detailed report based on the inspection.
The surveyor who provides the RICS Home Survey – Level 3 service aims to give you professional advice to:
• help you make a reasoned and informed decision when purchasing the property, or when planning for repairs, maintenance, or upgrading the property
• provide detailed advice on the condition
• describe the identifiable risk of potential or hidden defects
• propose the most probable cause(s) of the defects based on the inspection and
• where practicable and agreed, provide an estimate of costs and likely timescale for identified repairs and necessary work.
Any extra services provided that are not covered by the terms and conditions of this service must be covered by a separate contract.
For further details please visit https://www.ricsfirms.com/residential/moving-home/buying/helping-you-choose-the-right-survey/